Sunday, April 5, 2015

Oster Wochenende

On Friday we drove to the Ostsee (Baltic sea) for the Easter Weekend. I don't remember much of the journey but when we did reach our destination it was beautiful. We checked into our Apartmenthaus and went for a walk on the beach and took some photos and on Saturday we went to see the White cliffs on a boat, it was beautful. I got a Cup too :). After that I finally bought my dad a wallet (he better use it). We went to the Easter fires as there was not one but several fires along the beach, more than 3. After that my host Family and I went to a Thai Restaurant for dinner. Das Essen war sehr lecker, and I paid the bill (Vicky, the 100 Euro note finally came in handy :P). My host sister decided that she wanted to take pictures of the moon, so after doing that we went back to our hotel and I skyped my parents and slept. On Sunday I woke up to see a cup filled with easter bunnies and chocolate eggs. After that we drove back home. Tonight we will be having dinner at my host sisters grandparents' house (which i think is downstairs???)



Meghana Moturu's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment